Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Asian Inspired Shelf – Update

It has been a very busy few weeks, and unfortunately I have not been able to make any posts lately. Also, I had to be as efficient as possible getting the shelf finished, and I was unable to photograph and film the processes I used to build it.  Most importantly, I finished the shelf and sent it off to my uncle. Here are some photos he sent me of the shelf after we hung it on the wall, and he adorned it with all of the art he wanted to display on it:



He also wanted some platforms for potted plants made out of the extra lumber I had from the walnut board.  I had enough to make two different sizes, and we left them with the bark on, and the edges and ends rough sawn. It appears that they are serving him well too.


No comments:

Post a Comment